Master Cho told a story of an old Japanese woman giving him this recipe for “All the terrible things the Japanese have done to the Korean people”, and perhaps it has enough mystical power to mend all that hardship. Make some and find out for your self.
- Cook a dozen egg yolk on medium heat.
- When they are golden brown and “ready to eat”, turn up the heat to high.
- Break egg into small particles.
- Continue heating until oil releases, press oil from egg and remove from heat.
- Store oil in a jar in the medicine cabinet.
Takes 20~30 minutes of high heat until oil releases. Make sure to have plenty of ventilation.
It’s been known to sprout cooked beans if used properly.