The key to maintaining a no smell, no clean system is an inoculated deep litter floor that actively composts manure and safely processes toxins right under the pigs feet. The living floor keeps the pigs clean and healthy with no need to remove or worry about their manure. Pigs will naturally turn the flooring doing all the work for you.
MONTHLY MEETING EVERY 2ND TUESDAY IN HILO
We meet at Komohana Ag Research and Extension Center for our second Tuesday potluck and gathering.
875 Komohana St in Hilo
As always, every 2nd Tuesday, 6-8pm. Potluck, recipes, natural farming exchange, meeting, and fun.
CHO Amendment Application Guide
Natural Farming Books
- Edible & Medicinal Mushrooms – Grow At Home March 18, 2015
- Molokai Natural Farming February 24, 2015
- Electron Microscope IMO, Fermented Animal Feed, Vinegar – Feb2015 Potluck February 12, 2015
- LAB Lacto Bacillus (Recipe) February 6, 2015
- Plant Nutritive Cycle – Jan2015 Meeting January 14, 2015
- Soil Foundation – Dec 2014 Meeting December 18, 2014
- Hilo Hamakua Food Security Discussion November 14, 2014
- Seawater & Minerals – Nov2014 Potluck November 6, 2014
- Fungus on BioChar under 400x Microscope (Video) June 24, 2014
- Soil Science Bacteria : Fungus Ratio Guide June 22, 2014
- Creating a Healthier Soil Environment June 22, 2014
- Commercially Natural Farming Macnuts on the Big Island (Video) June 19, 2014
- Fish Amino Acid June 6, 2014
- Natural Farming on Oahu May 2014 May 8, 2014
Information by Category
Topics on the BlogAnimal Audio Beneficial Fungus BioChar Breadfruit Breadfruit Institute CGNF Chicken Chickens Commercial Education Feed Fermented Plant Juice Fertigation FPJ Garden Tour Greenhouse Grow Hilo Hawai'i Health Hilo IMO IMO4 Josiah Hunt Kaiao Kim Chang Korea Little Red Fire Ant Master Cho Meeting Microscope Minutes Mp3 Natural Farming November Nutrition Papaya Poultry Practical Ag Hamakua Presentation Soil Foundation Tropical Ulu Video Washington