KNF Recipes Online
Download the KNF Solution Application Guide for quick reference.
This KNF Recipes page covers the 9 core solutions of Korean Natural Farming giving multiple sources for learning and viewing the recipes. Each solution has the recipe and how-to.
If you need help or want to ask a question, please do so at KNFSupport.com
Buy the KNF Solution Recipe Book
0. KNF Microbes – IMO (Indigenous Micro Organisms)
- NFH – Collection of KNF Microbes, Applying KNF Microbes
- UH-CTAHR – Natural Farming: How to cultivate indigenous microorganisms
- CGNF – Indigenous Microorganism
- Ginger John – IMO 1, IMO 2, IMO 3, IMO 4
1. KNF Food – FPJ (Plant Food)
- NFH – KNF Food Recipe
- UH-CTAHR – Natural Farming: Fermented Plant Juice
- CGNF – Fermented Plant Juice
- Ginger John – Fermented Plant Juice
2. KNF Cleanser – BRV (Fruit Vinegar)
3. KNF Medicine – OHN (Tinctured Herbs)
- NFH – KNF Medicine Recipe
- UH-CTAHR – Natural Farming: Oriental Herbal Nutrient
- CGNF – Oriental Herbal Nutrient
- Ginger John – OHN
4. KNF Fuel – FAA (Amino Acids)
5. KNF Bloom – WCP (Bones/Structure)
6. KNF Fruit – WCA (Eggs/Fruits)
7. KNF Minerals – SEA (Minerals)
- NFH – KNF Minerals Recipe
- UH-CTAHR – Natural Farming: Diluted Seawater
- CGNF – Seawater and Fermented Seawater
8. KNF Police – LAB (Emergency Workers)
Condensed Theory of Natural Farming
I have been studying Natural Farming and IMO (Indigenous Micro Organisms) since 2008. If I could sum up all of the teachings into one slide, it would have to be this one!
This slide makes it clear that where weeds are growing, there is no fungus, and where forests are growing with deep soil there is lots of fungus, and where most crops we grow prefer to be biologically is balanced in the middle. IMO application will balance the underground biology and get your soil ready to grow crops. Application of the maintenance solution will ensure balanced beneficial biology conditions.
Indigenous Microorganism(IMO) Application Rate – 1200lb per acre
Natural Farming Maintenance Formulas consists of 9 Core solutions used together in specific dilutions to aid the plants and microorganisms in optimal growth.
More information on Soil Foundation & Preparation Solution
Free Introductory Level 1 Course
Install the Mobile Apps
Visit the helpful KNF Support website to find answers