What Makes You a Natural Farmer?
Natural Farmers promote deep living soils produced by Indigenous Micro Organisms and use edible solutions to complement growth.
Natural Farmers are also famous for raising pigs and chickens with no smell and no cleaning, and flies are not attracted because beneficial micro organisms outcompete disease.
MONTHLY GATHERING EVERY 2ND TUESDAY IN HILO
We meet at Komohana Ag Research and Extension Center for our second Tuesday potluck and gathering.
875 Komohana St in Hilo
As always, every 2nd Tuesday, 6-8pm. Potluck, recipes, natural farming exchange, meeting, and fun.
CHO Amendment Application Guide
Natural Farming Books
- Micro Biology of IMO Natural Farming June 11, 2015
- Introduction to Natural Farming- James Rushing Hawaii Community College June 11, 2015
- The Secret to No Smell is Aerobic Composting June 4, 2015
- Hawai’i Agriculture Baseline 2015 June 4, 2015
- 13 Week Kalo Trial: Success 2x Bigger May 24, 2015
- No-smell, no clean pigs – May 2015 May 24, 2015
- Science: Natural Farming & Indigenous Solutions May 22, 2015
- Medicine & Oriental Herbal Nutrient (OHN) April 2015 April 16, 2015
- Indigenous Micro Organisms – March 2015 Meeting March 28, 2015
- Edible & Medicinal Mushrooms – Grow At Home March 18, 2015
- Molokai Natural Farming February 24, 2015
- Electron Microscope IMO, Fermented Animal Feed, Vinegar – Feb2015 Potluck February 12, 2015
- LAB Lacto Bacillus (Recipe) February 6, 2015
- Plant Nutritive Cycle – Jan2015 Meeting January 14, 2015
Information by Category
Topics on the BlogAnimal Audio Beneficial Fungus BioChar Breadfruit Breadfruit Institute CGNF Chicken Commercial Education Feed Fermented Plant Juice Fertigation Fungus Garden Tour Greenhouse Grow Hilo Hawai'i Health Hilo IMO IMO4 Introduction Josiah Hunt Kaiao Kim Chang Korea Little Red Fire Ant Master Cho Meeting Microscope Minutes Mp3 Natural Farming November Nutrition Papaya Poultry Practical Ag Hamakua Presentation Soil Foundation Tropical Ulu Video Washington
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Gil Carandang
2 Day workshop by Tropical Natural Farming expert Gil Carandang given November 2009 to early adopters of Natural Farming methods in Hawai’i. This presentation was financially sponsored by local farmers without requiring governmental or taxpayer grants. This is the true … Continue reading