MONTHLY MEETING EVERY 2ND TUESDAY IN HILO
We meet at Komohana Ag Research and Extension Center for our second Tuesday potluck and gathering.
875 Komohana St in Hilo
As always, every 2nd Tuesday, 6-8pm. Potluck, recipes, natural farming exchange, meeting, and fun.
CHO Amendment Application Guide
Natural Farming Books
- Indigenous Micro Organisms – March 2015 Meeting March 28, 2015
- Edible & Medicinal Mushrooms – Grow At Home March 18, 2015
- Molokai Natural Farming February 24, 2015
- Electron Microscope IMO, Fermented Animal Feed, Vinegar – Feb2015 Potluck February 12, 2015
- LAB Lacto Bacillus (Recipe) February 6, 2015
- Plant Nutritive Cycle – Jan2015 Meeting January 14, 2015
- Soil Foundation – Dec 2014 Meeting December 18, 2014
- Hilo Hamakua Food Security Discussion November 14, 2014
- Seawater & Minerals – Nov2014 Potluck November 6, 2014
- Fungus on BioChar under 400x Microscope (Video) June 24, 2014
- Soil Science Bacteria : Fungus Ratio Guide June 22, 2014
- Creating a Healthier Soil Environment June 22, 2014
- Commercially Natural Farming Macnuts on the Big Island (Video) June 19, 2014
- Fish Amino Acid June 6, 2014
Information by Category
Topics on the BlogAnimal Audio Beneficial Fungus BioChar Breadfruit Breadfruit Institute CGNF Chicken Chickens Commercial Education Feed Fermented Plant Juice Fertigation Fungus Garden Tour Greenhouse Grow Hilo Hawai'i Health Hilo IMO IMO4 Josiah Hunt Kaiao Kim Chang Korea Little Red Fire Ant Master Cho Meeting Microscope Minutes Mp3 Natural Farming November Nutrition Papaya Poultry Practical Ag Hamakua Presentation Soil Foundation Tropical Ulu Video Washington
Tag Archives: IMO4
Download the PDF of the Vinegar Presentation Slides
The presentation focused on Soil Treatment Solution and building a living Soil Foundation with Natural Farming. Whole Meeting (Audio Recording, Slides)
A fun chart to show how plants are related to the biological ratios. For instance, if I go into a thriving forest, a natural grove of trees, there will be 800 parts fungus to 500 parts bacteria by biomass present. … Continue reading
I gave a talk on applying Natural Farming methods to macnut orchard crops in Hawai’i at the 47th annual Hawai’i Mac Nut Association meeting. Creating a Healthier Soil Environment – HMNA NF Hawai’i PDF of presentation slides
I checked out Chris Trump‘s data gathering operation on 500 acres of macnuts in Kohala on the Big Island of Hawai’i for my tv show farmLife.
Robert Olivier, founder of CompostMania.com, gave two presentations at the Natural Farming Hawai’i Monthly Meeting for October. We video recorded both sessions so you can share this valuable information with friends and farmily. You can find out more about Robert … Continue reading
We got together on July 31st at 6am to put some food in the ground. What a better way to celebrate my birthday than by creating a community seed source for the Hilo area. With all the political and financial … Continue reading
IMO4 Machine in Korea from Drake on Vimeo.